Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa is nestled between two bays on the heart-shaped island of Moorea and is set against a beautiful mountain backdrop which melts into a crystal clear lagoon. Feel at home in a stylish bungalow decorated in a contemporary Polynesian style with beautiful views of the beach or gardens from the private terrace. Enjoy a movie on the 25-inch flat-screen TV and stay connected with WiFi access in your room. Unwind with a soak in the claw foot bath, fitted into the elegant marble bathroom.
Relax under the shade of swaying palm trees in the sparkling outdoor infinity pool, enjoy the resort’s white sandy beach or take in the luscious gardens. Visit the scenic lagoon, teeming with friendly tropical fish, and a gentle water playground for guests. Sample French Polynesian favourites served al fresco while taking in spectacular views of the South Pacific at the panoramic Arii Vahine restaurant.
Enjoy a cocktail as the sun sets on this paradise island in the overwater Toatea Bar, or dine from the comfort of your guest room. Experience the Moorea Lagoon Spa, an oasis of relaxation. All of the spa’s products are 100% organic and are derived from precious barks and exotic fruit to restore your spiritual and physical equilibrium. Work out in the 24-hour complimentary fitness centre at Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa or enjoy a friendly game of tennis with other guests on the courts.
- 24hr reception
- Check-in: 2pm Check-out: 11am
- FREE WIFI in public areas of the resort. Paid internet in rooms
- Swimming pool
- 3 restaurants
- 3 bars
- Day Spa – Deep Nature Spa
- Fitness Centre
- Tennis Court
- Business Centre
- Dive Centre
- Activities Desk
- Paid laundry service
- Beach towels provided
- Free Activities: Hammam, Kayaks, Canoe, Outrigger Canoe, Pedal Boat, Paddle Board, Snorkelling Equipment, Sauna & Volleyball
- Conference Facilities: A/C meeting and banquet facilities for up to 100 people. Outdoor space for functions for up to 200 people.
- 19 Garden Pool Bungalows – Maximum Capacity: 3 Adults or 2 Adults & 2 Children – Wheelchair access -18 connecting units
- 26 Deluxe Garden Pool Bungalows – Maximum Capacity: 3 Adults or 2 Adults & 2 Children
- 3 Lagoon Bungalows – Maximum Capacity: 3 Adults or 2 Adults & 2 Children
- 29 Panoramic Overwater Bungalows – Maximum Capacity: 3 Adults or 2 Adults & 2 Children
- 2 Garden Pool Suites – Maximum Capacity: 2 Adults & 2 Children
Arii Vahine Restaurant
Seats 120 (1st floor – Lagoon view) International & Polynesian cuisine)
Breakfast: 06h30 – 10h00
Dinner: 18h00 – 21h30
Theme Dinners 19h00 – 21h00
BBQ Buffet with Polynesian dance show on Wednesday evening
Tropical Buffet with Polynesian dance show on Saturday evening
(Themed meals or Christmas & New Year’s Eve meals may attract a surcharge)
Rotui Grill Restaurant
Seats 60 (Poolside – Grill, Snack, International & Polynesian cuisine)
Lunch: 11h30 – 15h30
Except during High Season open every eveing (except on Wednesday & Saturday) with tapas and Sangrias from 18h30 – 21h30 (17h30 – 21h30 on Fridays)
Toatea Bar & Creperie
Set amongst the Overwater bungalows (Bar & Crepes)
18h30 – 22h00
06h00 – 23h00
Rotui Bar (On the beach)
10h30 – 16h30
Eimeo Lounge Bar
16h00 – 22h00 (Happy Hours from 16h00 – 19h00)
Toatea Overwater Bar
16h00 – 22h00
- Infants – Aged 0 – 2yrs, stays FREE when sharing a room with their parents.
- Children – Aged 3 – 14 yrs, stays FREE when sharing a room with their parents.
- Infants and children eat and drink for FREE from the Kids menu when dining with their parents.
- Babysitting facilities on request – fee applies