Being only a few minutes away from the airport and right in the heart of downtown Papeete, Hotel Tahiti Nui is in close proximity to the waterfront, ferry terminal, business district, the marketplace, shopping and a variety of restaurants to choose from. Not to mention the ‘roulottes’ (food trucks) that park up in the downtown square each night, offering a selection of fresh and delicious food like mahi mahi, tuna, steak, crepes, pizza & Chinese.
Like any city hotel, noise can be an issue, so opt for the mountain view rooms which don’t suffer from this problem and enjoy the benefits of being located in the city. Ideal for overnight stops between the outer islands. The hotel has a spa, a gym and a rooftop swimming pool
- 24 hour reception
- Check-in: 1pm Check-out: 11am
- Internet – FREE WIFI in the lobby and FREE cable in the room
- Swimming pool
- Fitness Centre
- Paid laundry service
- Business Centre
- Conference Room (Seats 120)
- Meeting Room (Seats 16)
- 12 Standard Rooms – Street View – Maximum Capacity: 3 Adults – No twin rooms in this category
- 27 Standard Rooms – Mountain View – Maximum Capacity: 3 Adults –
- Twin rooms: Mountain view only – Wheelchair access
- 5 Deluxe Rooms – Maximum Capacity: 3 Adults
- 18 Junior Suites without kitchenette – Maximum Capacity: 4 Adults
- 18 Junior Suites with kitchenette – Maximum Capacity: 4 Adults
- 11 Executive Suites – Maximum Capacity: 5 Adults
Le Velvet Restaurant
Lunch: 11h30 – 13h30
Dinner: 19h00 – 22h00
(Themed meals or Christmas & New Years Eve meals may attract a surcharge)
Chocco Latte Restaurant
Breakfast: 06h00 – 10h30
Chocco Latte Bar
17h00 – 23h00
- infants – Aged 0-2yrs, stay FREE when sharing a room with their parents (up to 2 infants).
- Children – Aged 3-11yrs, stay FREE when sharing a room with their parents (maximum 2).
- Babysitting facilities on request – fee applies.
- 15 minutes from the airport (4km)
- Downtown Papeete
- Transfer by bus or private car