The InterContinental Tahiti Resort has long been rated the top hotel on the island of Tahiti. It is located alongside the lagoon with a view of Tahiti’s sister island, Moorea. Nestled in a sumptuous garden setting of 32 acres, the resort boasts two superb infinity pools and offers an extensive range of activities. The hotels offers fine dining at two restaurants and an internationally renowned performance group delivering the best dinner show in Tahiti
- 24hr reception
- Check-in: 2pm Check-out: 11am
- FREE unlimited internet access
- 2 restaurants
- 2 swimming pools
- 3 bars
- A Lagoonarium for snorkelling & fish feeding
- Fitness Centre
- Tennis Court
- Business Centre
- Dive Centre
- Beach towels provided
- Guest self-laundry facilities (washer/dryer) or same day dry cleaning
- Free activities include: Aqua gym, Badminton, Kayaks, Canoes, Petanque, Snorkelling Equipment, Tennis, Table Tennis & Volleyball
- Conference Facilities:
- Cocktail parties up to 350 guests indoors.
- Conference classroom style up to 150 guests.
- Outdoor receptions also available in the garden or resort’s private islet.
15 Standard Rooms – Maximum Capacity: 2 Adults & 1 Child
60 Garden View Rooms – Maximum Capacity: 2 Adults & 1 Child
86 Lagoon View Rooms – Maximum Capacity: 2 Adults & 1 Child – Wheelchair access
60 Panoramic View Rooms – Maximum Capacity: 3 Adults or 2 Adults & 2 Children
1 Panoramic Suite – Maximum Capacity: 2 Adults
14 Lagoon Overwater Junior Suite Bungalows – Maximum Capacity: 3 Adults or 2 Adults & 2 Children
4 Transit Rooms available
Seats 430 (International Cuisine)
Breakfast: 06h30 – 10h30
Lunch: 11h00 – 17h00
Dinner: 19h00 – 21h00
Marquesan Buffet with show on Wednesday night
La Soirée Merveilleuse Buffet with show on Friday night
Le Lotus Restaurant
Seats 64 (Gourmet Cuisine – Overwater restaurant)
Lunch: 12h00 – 14h00
Dinner: 18h30 – 21h30
(Themed meals or Christmas & New Year’s Eve meals may attract a surcharge)
Room Service is available 24 hours
10h00 – Midnight
Live Music – Wednesday to Sunday
Happy hour 16h30 – 17h30 everyday
Le Lotus Swim-Up Bar
10h00 – 18h00 Daily
- Infants – Aged 0 – 2yrs, stay FREE when sharing a room with their parents.
- Children – Aged 3 -14yrs, stay FREE when sharing a room with their parents based on maximum capacities.
- Children eat and drink for FREE from the Kids’ menu when dining with their parents.
- Babysitting facilities on request – fee applies.
Kids games are available from the Concierge
10 minutes from the airport (2km)
15 minutes to downtown Papeete (7km)