Le Sauvage Private Island is located on a private island, a one hour boat ride away from the Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa, on the southern part of Rangiroa. This little piece of paradise is home to five beach bungalows designed using traditional materials such as pandanus, exotic wood and bamboo. A ‘fare’ decorated with sculpted wood and equipped with a lounge, bar and restaurant complements the site. Enjoy the pleasure of authentic Polynesia nestled amid coconut and palm trees, on a magnificent stretch of white sand.
The one thing unique to Le Sauvage Private Island is the limited use of electricity. You will experience warm South Pacific nights with nothing but the stars and a lantern to light your way. Each silent evening is best spent in the hotel restaurant and lounge, where you can gather to dine with the other guests and enjoy the company and musical talents of your friendly host family.
- Check-in: 1pm Check-out: 11am
- 1 Restaurant
- 1 Bar
- Free activities include: Canoe, Kayak, Snorkelling, Reef discovery, Fishing
- 5 Beach Bungalows – Maximum capacity: 2 Adults or 2 Adults & 1 Child
- A minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights is required.
Le Sauvage Restaurant/Bar
The bar and restaurant at Le Sauvage are located inside a traditional beachside bungalow with large open windows that welcome the ocean breeze. The menu features a combination of international and Tahitian cuisine and the meals are skilfully prepared using an abundance of fresh seafood. There is an adjacent lounge area with couches, providing the perfect setting to convene with an evening cocktail
(Themed meals or Christmas & New Year’s Eve meals may attract a surcharge)
- Infants/Children – Aged 0 – 6yrs, are not allowed at the resort (for security reasons)
- Children – Aged 7 – 11yrs, stays FREE when sharing a room with their parents. 50% discount on pre-purchased meals
A one hour boat ride from the Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa