Le Méridien Tahiti is located 20 minutes (10km) from the airport and 30 minutes (15km) from downtown Papeete, overlooking the lagoon and island of Moorea with direct access to a natural white sand beach. Renovated in 2010 with a new modern décor and design, this resort is ideal for a longer stay. Only a few minutes walk to a local shopping centre, home to a very well stocked supermarket and to a variety of boutiques and restaurants. The Museum of Tahiti & her islands is also within walking distance, not to mention direct access in front of the resort to a protected coral garden, fabulous for snorkelling. Or if you prefer to kick back and relax, the unique sandy bottomed swimming pool is a great spot and enjoy a cocktail as you appreciate a sensational sunset.
There’s a vibrant international arts scene taking shape at Le Méridien Tahiti. L’Atelier, a new onsite art space, features contemporary artists from across French Polynesia and around the world. Unlike most galleries, L’Atelier draws creative guests with exhibitions as well as with artists themselves. An inviting setting for lectures, art workshops, and where guests will find fresh opportunities to peruse contemporary art, as well as learn techniques and be inspired by artists while creating their own original works.
- 24hr reception
- Check-in: 2pm Check-out: 11am
- FREE internet access on hotel’s computers in the lobby (per 30 minute session)
- Paid WIFI access in common areas, rooms and bungalows
- Swimming pool
- 2 restaurants
- 2 bars
- Wellness centre for massage
- Paid laundry service
- Beach towels provided
- A’telier Artists Studio
- Free activities include: Aquagym class, Kayaks, Canoe, Petanque, Snorkelling equipment, Tennis, Table Tennis, Volleyball and Yoga
- 12 Beach Bungalows – Maximum Capacity: 3 Adults & 1 Child or 2 Adults & 2 Children
- 9 Overwater Bungalows – Maximum Capacity: 3 Adults & 1 Child or 2 Adults & 2 Children
- 7 Premium Overwater Bungalows – Maximum Capacity: 3 Adults & 1 Child or 2 Adults & 2 Children
- 8 Overwater Suites – Maximum Capacity: 3 Adults & 1 Child or 2 Adults & 2 Children
- 1 Beach Villa with Pool – Maximum Capacity: 4 Adults & 1 Child or 3 Adults & 2 Children
- (Only Beach Bungalows & Overwater Suites are equipped with AC & the Overwater Bungalows do not have direct access to the lagoon because of shallow water and the natural reef on which they are built.
- La Plantation Restaurant
Seats 350 (Local & French Cuisine & Polynesia Buffets)
Buffet Breakfast: Mon-Sat 06h30 – 10h00, Sun 06h30 – 11h00
Parisian Breakfast (coffee, tea, juices, pastries, bread, butter & assorted jams) available from 04h00
Dinner on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 19h00 – 22h30
Dinner on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 19h00 – 22h00
Seafood Buffet with Polynesian Show on Friday nights.
- Le Carre Restaurant
Seats 100 (Fine dining, beachfront)
Lunch: 12h00 – 14h00
Dinner: 19h00 – 22h00
- (Themed meals or Christmas & New Year’s Eve meals may attract a surcharge)
- Room Service is available from 05h30 to 23h00
- Pool Bar
10h00 to 22h00 for the Bar
11h00 to 18h00 for Snacks
- Astrolabe Bar
17h00 to 00h00
- Children – Aged 0 – 15yrs, one child stays FREE when sharing a room with their parents using the sofa bed. An extra charge will apply when any extra bedding is added.
- Infants – Aged 0 – 3yrs, Eats for FREE from the Kids Menu
- Children – Aged 4 – 15yrs, 50% discount on all food and beverages (not applicable to alcohol & the Kids Menu)
- Babysitting facilities on request – fee applies.
- 20 minutes from the airport (10km)
- 30 minutes from downtown Papeete (15km)
- Paying Shuttle to Papeete twice daily – Mon – Thu & 3 times a day on Friday & Saturday