The Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort, formerly the Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti, is situated along a beautiful stretch of black fine sand known as Lafayette Beach. Located twenty minutes from the airport, this prime setting on the northeast side of the island overlooks Matavai Bay, where you can often catch a glimpse of whales and dolphins playing. Due to the location, the resort has a more secluded feel while still offering frequent access to downtown Papeete.
The rooms and suites at the Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort feature a private balcony with sweeping views overlooking Moorea and Matavai Bay. The interior design is contemporary while highlighting colonial photography and the work of local artisans. Guest amenities include a freshwater infinity pool, a fitness centre, a local arts and crafts market and an elegant spa, which offers a full range of traditional Polynesian treatments. The resort’s waterfront restaurant, Hiti Mahana, features delectable cuisine, while the Bay Bar is the perfect place to grab an evening cocktail and catch a remarkable sunset.
- 24hr reception
- Check-in: 2pm Check-out: 11am
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Paid laundry service
- Beauty salon
- Business Centre
- Beach towels provided
NOTE: A mandatory resort fee per person per night applies at this resort. We include this fee in all our package prices – the resort fee INCLUDES:
- One bottle of mineral water (1L) per day
- Unlimited internet access (WIFI & cable)
- 2 daily return shuttles to downtown Papeete (except weekends & public holidays)
- Access to sauna & hammam/fitness centre
- 24/7 access to business centre (3 stations)
- Daily cultural & sport activities (Pareo tying demonstrations/Tifaifai (sewing) demonstrations/Austral Island weaving/Woodcarving/Shell Lei Making/Flower Lei Making/Tahitian Dance lessons/Aquagym & Yoga
- 10% spa discount on individual treatments only
- 10% discount on laundry (excluding dry cleaning)
- Kids Club (check on availability, doesn’t run every day)
- 25 Deluxe Ocean View Rooms – Maximum Capacity: 2 Adults & 1 Infant
- 26 Ocean View Jacuzzi Rooms – Maximum Capacity: 2 Adults & 1 Infant
- 26 Ocean View Suites – Maximum Capacity: 3 Adults, 1 Child & 1 Infant or 2
- Adults, 2 Children & 1 Infant – Wheelchair access
- 14 Ocean View Duplex – Maximum Capacity: 3 Adults & 1 Infant or 2 Adults, 1 Child & 1 Infant
Hiti Mahana Restaurant
Seats 200 (Polynesian, European & South East Asian Cuisine)
Breakfast: 06h30 – 10h00
Lunch: 11h30 – 14h00
Dinner: 18h30 – 22h00
Thursday evenings feature a lively traditional Marquesian dance show, and Friday evenings feature a special themed barbeque buffet complemented by an award winning Tahitian dance show.
(Themed meals or Christmas & New Year’s Eve meals may attract a surcharge)
10h00 – 22h00
Happy Hour: 17h30 – 18h30 every day
06h00 – 22h00
- Infants – Aged 0 – 4yrs, stay FREE when sharing a room with their parents utilising a cot
- Children – Aged 4 -15yrs, stay FREE when sharing a room with their parents using existing bedding (Maximum 2). An extra charge will apply when any extra bedding is added.
- Infants under 3 Years eat for FREE from the Kids menu, when dining with their parents.
- Children 12 years and less get 50% discount on meals (not applicable on kids menu)
- Babysitting facilities on request – fee applies.
- 20 minutes from the airport by bus (12km)
- Daily Shuttles to Downtown Papeete (7km) every day except Sunday